The successful candidate will administer and manage CESG’s training programmes, support logistics and work with external agencies.
- Design EDM, publicity material and update website and collaboration site
- Liaise and collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure content are gathered, verified and published accurately on a timely basis
- Undertake administrative and project tasks as required
- Create and maintain comprehensive training documentations, plans and reports
- Work closely with the outsourced training administration/support service provider to promptly resolve operational issues and customer feedback
- Handle various programme administrative tasks and projects efficiently within given timelines.
- Must be familiar with informal learning and social media
- Degree holder with 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Good project management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills with an good command of written and spoken English
- A resourceful team player who is able to work independently and display initiative
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Adobe software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator etc)
- Enjoys community setting and hands-on experiences
- Excellent effective organizational skill, meticulous and possess high level of integrity
- Multimedia and website development experience will be an added advantage