Research Assistant, Department of Medicine
- Full Time
To work closely with the Principal Investigator and other members of the laboratory as well as clinical and scientific collaborators to ensure the successful completion of the project.
Primary Responsibilities (80%)
- Work closely with the post‐doctoral fellow and other members of the lab as well as the Principal Investigator to ensure success of the project
- Perform subject recruitment and sample collection
- Perform study related laboratory work and needful analytics.
- Write and/or assist in administrative applications and reports for research study.
- Liaising with relevant internal and external agencies during the course of work
Secondary Responsibilities (20%)
- Perform other duties as delegated by the principal investigator.
- Have a good Science Degree with documented experience in laboratory works.
- Possesses or able to master bench skills in ELISA, Western Blot, Flow Cytometry, qPCR with good working knowledge of biostatistics
- Has good communication skills
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team, have an investigative nature, and attention to detail
- Preferably with 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience good track records preferred
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students is one of our utmost priorities and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require significant amount of physical interactions with student / staff / public members. Even for job roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
With effect from 15 January 2022, based on Singapore’s legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able work at the NUS premises. As such, we regret to inform that job applicants need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 11733