Research Fellow, Artificial Intelligence
3 days left
- Full Time
- We have an position for Artificial Intelligence Research Fellow in Centre of Excellence in Modelling and Simulation for Next Generation Ports, National University of Singapore (NUS). C4NGP aims to become the leading go-to global research centre in Modelling & Simulation in Next Generation Ports and Maritime Systems. This position provides an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team striving to achieve excellence in modelling, simulation, optimization and analytics for the next generation ports and maritime systems.
- We are seeking a passionate and self-motivated research Artificial Intelligence Research Fellow to join our team to work on logistics/maritime industry projects and support C4NGP investigators in their project management efforts.
- Work with different teams to translate Artificial Intelligence into the simulation models. (Integrating and implementing AI algorithms and logic into the deliverables)
- Honours or higher degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or any other relevant science and engineering disciplines.
- Skilful in mathematics especially probabilities & statistics.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding academic/publication records.
- Proficient in writing and verbal communication skills.
- Self-driven, strong team spirit and self-exploration/learning habit
- Good knowledge on the following subjects:
- Land/Maritime and Port Logistics and Transportation, Supply Chain Network, Manufacturing.
- Simulation Modelling.
- Statistical Modelling.
- Data Mining and Analytics.
- Optimisation and Heuristics Algorithm Development.
- C#/JAVA/Python/R/MySQL Programming.
- Machine Learning.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Operations Research.
- High-tier journal publication potential.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Industrial Systems Engineering and Management
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 11940