Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Accounting
Queen’s Management School is currently recruiting for a Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Accounting to undertake research in line with the School’s research strategy; teach at undergraduate and postgraduate levels; and contribute to the School’s administration and outreach activities.
The successful candidate must have, and your application should clearly demonstrate you have:
- A PhD completed in Accounting or a related discipline
- A track record of research publications commensurate with their stage of career and the post in peer reviewed Accounting journals of international standard that are REF returnable
- An ability to earn external research income commensurate with their stage of career and the post
- Substantial teaching and assessment experience in the area of Accounting and related fields at University level commensurate with their stage of career and the post, including design of new and innovative modules/pathways or assessment methods
- Appropriate administrative and academic leadership at a strategic level commensurate with their stage of career and the post.
Please note the above are not an exhaustive list. For further information about the role including the essential and desirable criteria, click on the 'Candidate Information' link below.
At Queen’s our people are at the heart of everything we do. As a staff member you will become part of a vibrant organisational culture, which will provide you with the opportunity to achieve your full potential and enhance your career through a continuous focus on learning and development.
We offer an excellent employment package that includes:
- Great terms & conditions
- Pension schemes
- Flexible working by enabling you to design your working week in collaboration with your manager through a blend of remote and office working
- Family-friendly initiatives
- Career development opportunities
- Support for health & mental wellbeing
- Generous holiday entitlement of 8 weeks a year (made up of 23 days annual leave, 10 closure days and 9 bank holidays).
Queen’s University is committed to promoting equality of opportunity to all. We have created an inclusive culture by establishing staff networks such as iRise (Race) and PRISM (LGBTQ+) which help us progress equality.
We also subscribe to Equality Charter Marks such as the Diversity Charter Mark NI in addition to Athena Swan. For further information on our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please visit: www.qub.ac.uk/diversity; www.qub.ac.uk/qgi and www.qub.ac.uk/sites/StaffGateway/StaffNetworks/.