Tutor, Department of Analytics and Operations
6 days left
- Part Time
Founded in the same year that Singapore gained independence, NUS Business School stands today among the world’s leading business schools. It is distinctive for offering the best of global business knowledge with deep Asian insights, preparing students to lead Asian businesses to international success and to help global businesses succeed in Asia.
For more than 50 years, NUS Business School has offered a rigorous, relevant and rewarding business education to outstanding students from across the world. That would not have been possible without a group of dedicated professionals who are passionate about building a positive environment to grow and groom future business leaders. And we are looking to add to our BIZ family!
To learn more about the NUS Business School, please visit https://bschool.nus.edu.sg/
- Coordinate with the lecturer(s) in delivering the course content and help to design the tutorial questions
- Conduct tutorials and tests, facilitate discussions according to the tutorial questions, and answer students’ questions in the weekly tutorial sessions (11 weeks in a semester)
- Grade class projects and tutorial assignments
- Hold consultation sessions and answer student emails
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An honours degree with years of relevant work experience is required, those with a master’s degree is preferred.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Business
Department : Analytics And Operations
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 16246