Research Assistant, Qualitative Research
6 days left
- Full Time
Applications are invited for the following full-time position in the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health:
Research Assistant (Qualitative Research)
The Health Intervention and Policy Evaluation Research Centre (HIPER) (https://hiper.nus.edu.sg/) at the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health (SSHSPH), NUS, is seeking to hire research staff with relevant experience to lead and/ or support work on the following areas:
- Conduct research activities including but not limited to literature reviews, report preparations, proposal and manuscript writing, and data collection (e.g. qualitative interviews and FGDs)
- Perform other activities related to the management and coordination of research projects
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in public health or social science discipline
- Keen interest in public health, health policy health financing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in qualitative research or public policy research, familiarity with quantitative methods is a plus
Bachelor’s degree in public health or social science discipline
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.