Senior Officer, HR Services
The Senior Officer will be responsible for the full spectrum of administrative activities within the Human Resources Department. You will work closely with the HR Business Partnering team to provide a range of HR administrative support.
This is a 1 year contract.
- Handle the new hire onboarding process which includes the creation of employee files and e-records, collection and verification of employment-related documents, activation of staff benefits, conducting orientation, etc
- Handle the Temp employee recruitment which includes communicating with Hiring Managers and Recruitment Agencies on recruitment requirements, interview arranging and onboarding.
- Track and process of the new hire confirmation, contract/appointment review, etc
- Provide support in preparing and issuing employee-related letters such as employment certification letters, confirmation letters, appointment letters, etc.
- Handle the Off-boarding process which includes preparing the acknowledgement of resignation letter, exit clearance forms, exit survey, arranging exit interview, etc
- Maintain accurate and timely employee files and data
- Support other HR administrative tasks such as preparing reports, checking invoices and submitting documentation for Finance processing, participating in HR-related projects as assigned, etc
- Diploma in Human Resource, Business Management/Administration or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of HR administrative experience will be preferred
- Experience in SuccessFactors will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and well-organised
- Good team player & able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to multitask and work within deadlines
- Knowledge of Employment Act
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel