Research Associate NLP Research for ML and AI Automation
2 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Research Associate who will be responsible for designing and implementing efficient and robust systems, and applications for algorithms and methodologies based on state-of-the-art NLP research in machine learning and big data for real-world customer service AI automation.
The selected individual is required to:
- Design and write robust, readable, and reusable code components and applications to implement state-of-the-art research outcomes in machine learning, artificial intelligence, and big data
- Perform data engineering tasks including data cleansing and processing for analysis of real-world datasets
- Assists with the editing and preparation of manuscripts, reports and presentations
- Participate in presentations and demos for exhibiting work at appropriate events
- At least a Master’s degree in Computer Science with a focus in AI/Machine Learning/Big Data;
- At least 2-years of relevant work experience.
- Solid programming and application development skills with experience in Python/Perl/R. Mastery of programming languages such as C/C++/Java, and experience with Tensorflow would be a plus;
- Possesses research background with ability to read and understand methodologies in research papers;
- Good written and spoken communications.
- A good team-player
- Open to fixed-term contract
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 15113