Research Assistant, CO2 Utilization
3 days left
- Full Time
Do research in modelling, simulation and optimization of chemical and electrochemical CO2 utilization processes.
- BEng/BTech in Chemical Engineering
- Strong foundation in electrochemistry, reaction kinetics and process engineering
- Proficient in process modelling, simulation, simulation and optimization
- Proficient in Matlab and HYSYS
- Commitment to stay in a 3-year project until completion.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.