Research Fellow, Fruit Project
2 days left
- Full Time
The successful candidate will work with Prof. Bazan Guillermo under a project on Multicomponent Formulations For Coatings That Increase The Shelf Life of Perishable Goods.
The main responsibilities of the position includes:
- Participate in project supervision.
- Fruit market survey.
- Screening and optimization of edible components for fruit extension shelf-life coating formulation.
- Structure analysis of formulated coating/thin film.
- Qualifications / Discipline: Ph. D., Chemistry, Materials, Food Science and Engineering
- Skills: SEM, Confocal Microscope, FTIR, HPLC, etc.
- Experience: With expertise in formulation development, polymer science, biomaterials, and synthetic chemistry
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemistry
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 16732