Executive/Senior Executive, Controllership
1 day left
- Full Time
Office of Planning & Finance
To support Assistant Manager, Planning & Finance, in managing the finance functions through analysis, advice, collaboration (with both internal and external parties), policy formulation and review, performance management, information gathering, compliance and reporting. Specifically, he/she will support the Ministry of education (MOE) budgeting and claims, organize and oversee grants documentation and processed, liaise between departments and auditors to ensure grants are properly tracked and approved timely for reporting purpose.
Support the Assistant Manager, P&F, to establish and manage the full spectrum of financial and accounting function.
- Support the maintenance of systems and accounting functions to ensure adherence to SUSS’s policies and procedures
- Support finance function including accurate posting and timely completion of all accounting tasks
- Support the management of the accounting system to provide informative and accurate financial information for timely reporting including MOE reporting
- Ensure timely recording of accounting transactions in compliance with appropriate accounting standards and principals, as well as regulatory requirements
- Support the completion of monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements
- Provide advice and responds to financial questions/concerns
- Prepares audit schedules and assist the auditors in their inquiries during grant audit
- Ensure proper tracking and accurate recording of all MOE Funding and investment
- Support all campus development related procedures and policies to ensure adherence to company guidelines
- Support the recording of campus development transactions in finance system
- Prepare audit/reporting schedules relating to campus development and assist the auditors in their inquiries
- Assist with the annual budget and forecast in accordance with Budget Action Plan as Grants Administrator
- Help with user queries on grants and research related budget
- Involve in the report preparation for Management’s checkpoints on budget
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned
- Minimally a degree in relevant discipline with a minimum 3 years of relevant working experiences. Relevant experience in MOE reporting will be preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Eye for details.
- Numerically inclined and analytical.
- High level of self-management and ability to work under tight timelines.