Research Assistant (Electromagnetic Scattering and Absorption)
The Electrical and Communication Engineering Department at the United Arab Emirates University is seeking a research assistant in the area electromagnetic scattering and absorption. The research assistant should be knowledgeable of fundamental concepts of electromagnetics, as well as in calculus. The preferred candidate should have a basic experience in elementary mathematical programming. Preferred a candidate with a B.S. qualification, or in the senior-undergraduate-level B.S. program.
An appropriate educational degree supplemented with documented evidence to support the following:
- Mathematical programming tools (i.e., Mathematica, MATLAB, etc.).
- Ability to conduct literature review.
- Ability to process and analyze data.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Flexible approach and initiative in executing the role.
- Demonstrable willingness to learn CAD tools, such as HFSS, ADS, etc.
- Demonstrable willingness to write and publish journal papers.
- Be adaptable and flexible to the continuous changes associated with research demands
Division College of Engineering - (COE)
Department As.Dean for Research&Grad.Std.- COE
Job Close Date 30-11-2022
Job Category Academic - Research Assistant