Nursing and Midwifery Academic Clinical Coordinator, Lecturer (TF)
- Full time/Continuing
- Located at Bundoora Campus
- Level B - TRP $117,562 - $138,831 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
This role is teaching focused and will work to develop curriculum, coordinate subjects, teach and support students as they learn. In addition, a teaching focused academic will support the administrative functions of the discipline as well as undertake scholarly work relevant to the development of learning and teaching in their discipline or professional field.
The successful applicant will also initiate and develop strategies aimed at ensuring annual placement targets are met and to actively seek out opportunities to increase experiential learning opportunities and establish and maintain high quality, strategic partnerships with key stakeholders within the experiential learning portfolio.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- Registered or eligible to register as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- A PhD degree in nursing or related discipline or equivalent accreditation and standing recognised by the University/profession as appropriate for the relevant discipline areas.
- Current or recent participation in clinical nursing practice.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in teaching, curriculum development and subject coordination in face-to-face, blended and/or online modes, as evidenced by sustained high results on student feedback on teaching surveys, teaching excellence awards or through other forms of evidence.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm Sunday 11th September 2022
Position Enquiries: Jennifer Davis E: J.Davis@latrobe.edu.au
Recruitment Enquiries: Lisa.White@latrobe.edu.au
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.