- Take a leading role in preparing project proposals and bidding documents for tenders pertaining roadway, transportation and traffic safety.
- Actively participate in conducting research, analyzing data, writing reports to meet client expectations as part of a team in the area of transportation.
- Aid in the research center’s administrative duties including follow up meetings with potential clients and leads, writing formal letters, and obtaining necessary approvals.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
Highly responsible and disciplined candidates is encouraged to submit an application supplemented with documented evidence to support the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any related field. The degree condition may be waived according to relevant experience.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any related field
Division College of Engineering - (COE)
Department As.Dean for Research&Grad.Std.- COE
Job Close Date 31-10-2022
Job Category Academic - Research Assistant