Research Assistant, Biological Sciences
The successful candidate will work with Assoc Prof CHEW Fook Tim under a project on Genetic Improvement of Indoor Farming Crops.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Germplasm evaluation and assessment
- Key Phenotypic Definition and Evaluation
- Characterization of Genetic Control
- Cultivar Development
- Integration of Genomic Data into Cultivation Processes
- Multi-Location Trial Evaluations
- Further Value Chain Assessment and Development
- Qualifications / Discipline:
BSc(Hons) Life Sciences
Must include experience in Plant Growth and Statistical Analysis
- Experience: BSc(Hons) graduates
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Biological Sciences
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 12406