Research Fellow / Engineer (Business Development Executive)
As a University of Applied Learning, SIT works closely with industry in our research pursuits. Our research staff will have the opportunity to be equipped with applied research skill sets that are relevant to industry demands while working on research projects in SIT.
FoodPlant is a shared facility for small batch food production at the Food Hub @ Senoko. The facility aims to accelerate the commercialisation of new products in the industry by allowing food manufacturers, especially start-ups and SMEs, to test the commercial viability of products after conceptualisation before making the leap to full-scale production. We are looking for a motivated individual to join SIT and support the shared facility as the Business Development Executive.
The incumbent shall be supporting the business development activities of FoodPlant and to support FoodPlant to enhance customers’ service satisfaction. The incumbent will report to the CEO who has overall responsibility for the facility.
- Introduce FoodPlant services and conduct site visits for Food Manufacturers.
- Support manufacturers from service enquiries to service agreement and manage all project documentation.
- Support planning and execution of training courses, workshops and seminars for food companies.
- Update company web and social media periodically to maximise market outreach.
- Any other activities to enhance customers’ service satisfaction.
- Have a Bachelor in Food Technology and chemical process or related discipline.
- Have relevant food industry experience in Research and Development, Manufacturing, marketing or business development.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work on cross-functional teams.
Applications close: 31 Dec 2022 Singapore Standard Time