Senior Officer, Human Resource Admin
The HR Officer will support the operational and administrative activities within the Human Resources Department. You will work closely with the team to provide a range of HR administrative support.
- Administer employees’ reimbursement claims via SuccessFactors (Rhombus) system.
- Administer payments to service providers via the SAP system.
- Monitor/track training budget and/or training statistics.
- Update training details and training records in learning management system.
- Provide logistical support for HR activities/events for e.g.
- Send out publicity emails, coordinating registration/sign-ups, updating of training calendar;
- Schedule of employees for core training (e.g. new staff orientation);
- Book of meeting rooms, engaging of catering services;
- Create Zoom sessions.
- Provide general administrative support for e.g.
- Support HR’s Business Continuity Management plans
- Diploma in Human Resource, Business Management/Administration or equivalent with some administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Office Excel.
- IT savvy/comfortable working with HR IT systems. Familiarity with SuccessFactors and/or SAP system preferred but not required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous and well-organised.
- Ability to multitask and work within deadlines.