Senior Research Fellow, LCPC / EF
The Health Services and Systems Research (HSSR) Program within Duke-NUS Medical School, Singapore is seeking full-time non-tenure track faculty members at the Research Fellow, Research Assistant and Research Associate Professor ranks to grow health economics and health technology assessment research. These positions emphasize applied health economics research with a goal toward improving healthcare delivery. The successful candidates will report directly to Professor Eric Finkelstein and work closely with clinical investigators and senior faculty in HSSR in pursuit of high value health economic research endeavors, which may include:
- Econometric and statistical analyses;
- Economic modelling to support cost effectiveness and other health technology assessments;
- Survey development and analysis; and/or
- Behavioral economics trials.
The candidates will lead or assist in preparation of manuscripts, grant applications, and intermediary outputs.
- PhD or equivalent with expertise in economics, health services research, health policy or a related field (Master’s level candidates will be considered for the Research Fellow or Research Associate positions only).
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and an ability/interest to interact with a wide range of people, including clinicians and other health care professionals.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.