Research Fellow, Acoustics
- Design, prototyping, numerical and experimental studies of sonic crystals.
- The design and numerical studies will be based on Comsol and the optimization will be performed within the Comsol platform.
- Prototyping will be done based on 3d printing and/or common building materials such as wood, plastic or cardboard.
- The numerical results are to be validated based on the corresponding experimental studies.
- PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Expertise in acoustic simulations and experimental studies.
- Familiar with the acoustic software Comsol.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Mechanical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 16226