Assistant Manager, Grant Support
The Innovation Centre (IC) build capabilities in learning and CET innovation for all sectors, and drive adoption of learning innovation practices. In this position, the appointee will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of grants and programmes under the IC as well as related contracts, finance and budget related tasks of the centre, drafting management reports, contribute to the planning and organising of the centre’s events and activities, procure goods and services on behalf of the centre and website maintenance.
- Manage and administer grant scheme(s) according to the appropriate governance framework
- Manage the day-to-day operations of assigned programmes, including grant calls, budget/finance related processes and improvements to the processes to enhance its efficiency
- Monitor project progress, provide timely updates, and process variation and extension requests of projects
- Ensure compliance with all grant governance, finance and auditing requirements
- Draft management reports of the assigned programme(s) and report on the project progress.
- Respond to customer enquiries, including drafting and coordinating internal responses
- Maintain and update the microsite
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement strategies to widen the network of solutionists, users, industry and public agencies, so as to seed awareness and interest in the centre’s programmes
- Any other duties, including cross divisional projects or events, that may be assigned by the management from time to time to meet the needs of the organisation and changing environment.
- Holds a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in IT, Business &/or Science.
- Preference will be given to a candidate who has held administrative positions in a similar grant environment and /or possess IT management experiences in leading a large-scale technology programme with a significant number of stakeholders across multiple functions and divisions.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Highly motivated individual with a keen eye for details and high literacy in numeracy.
- Possess good writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability in meeting deadlines and delivering on KPIs.
- Analytical and strong in planning, implementation and process design
- Resilient to challenges and possess good problem-solving skills
- The successful appointee will be based in IAL Campus located at Lifelong Learning Institute at Paya Lebar.