Assistant Programme Manager
The Innovation Centre (IC) build capabilities in learning and CET innovation for all sectors, and drive adoption of learning innovation practices. In this position, the appointee will support the various project managers in meeting the centre’s objectives to advance the proliferation and adoption of proven innovative learning solutions. The appointee should be familiar with innovation and project management, with a strong business acumen and learning/pedagogy knowledge, understand the training and adult education landscape and is adept at market & policy research studies.
- To contribute to the effective establishment and operationalisation of the programmes under the centre.
- To evaluate proposals’ contribution to grant objectives, innovation & market potential, scalability, application and deployment, competition landscape, risks mitigation measures, IP scanning, execution strength & technical competency of a project team.
- To guide successful applicants' strategies and plans to bring promising innovations from innovative solution prototypes to market
- To conduct product & technology research to inform the decision making of grant applications.
- To coordinate, manage and track project progress and budget utilisation for reporting to senior management.
- To assess and review any request for variations/extensions of approved projects and make recommendations to facilitate decision making
- To evaluate outcomes and impact at end of programme(s).
- Any other duties, including cross divisional projects or events, that may be assigned by the management from time to time to meet the needs of the organisation and changing environment
- Holds a Master's or Bachelor's degree, preferably in Social-science/Science &/or Research, etc. ACLP certification is a plus.
- Minimally 5 years of working experience, preferably tacit experience in operationalising incubation or acceleration programme in adult learning and training sectors or a related role &/ market research experience/contract management is a strong plus.
- Experience in leading an Innovation programme with a significant number of stakeholders across multiple functions and divisions.
- Experience in facilitating and enabling commercialisation of products and services
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability in meeting deadlines and delivering on KPIs.