Salary: From £28,756 per annum
This post is permanent and full time at 37 hours per week
Closing Date: Wednesday 31 August 2022
Interview Date: Monday 26 September 2022
The University of Lincoln is seeking an Infrastructure Analyst with proven experience in managing large heterogenous networking infrastructures to join the University’s ICT Infrastructure team.
You will have experience and understanding of underpinning technologies such as DNS, DHCP, Information Security, routing & switching and Compute & storage technologies. You will be an enthusiastic and motivated individual with good all round knowledge and interests in Information Technologies.
The successful candidate will be part of the Networks team within ICT Infrastructure and will assist in the development and support of the Universities Campus network and telephony services. Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Business as usual Operations of the campus network, telephony system and associated services.
- Supporting colleagues in their duties across ICT and the wider University.
- Contributing to ICT projects.
- Troubleshoot problems and incidents.
- Take part in security design and patching activities.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the following areas, training and mentoring will be embedded within the role.
- Cisco internetwork operating systems and technologies
- Routing and switching
- IP/cloud Telephony
- Firewall, VPN and WAF technologies
- Authentication and encryption services
- Enterprise Wireless
- Server and Desktop Operating Systems knowledge
- Cloud Technologies
Please apply for this post, even if you believe you do not fit all the aspects of the job description, as your key skills may be the ones we are looking for.