The job holder reports to the Director, Advancement Office to advance the philanthropic intent and goals of SUSS. The job-holder’s primary role is to assist and support the implementation of the Advancement Office’s strategic plans.
- Donor research, acquisition, cultivation and stewardship.
- Developing development collaterals.
- Developing donor research database for the acquisition, cultivation and stewardship of donors.
- Developing and maintaining an efficient system to steward annual givers.
- Working closely with Finance and other relevant departments to execute the backend work processes for annual giving and the donor database management.
- Supports the organising and executing SUSS fundraising and stewardship events.
- Overseeing budgets, progress, deadlines, goals and objectives related to responsibilities
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Recognised degree with at least 5 years’ relevant working experience in fundraising, marketing or sales.
- Experience in fund-raising will be an advantage.
- Independent and resourceful.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.