Research Fellow, Neuromorphic Circuit Design
Prof Aaron Thean’s laboratory in ECE Department of National University of Singapore is looking for a Research Fellow to contribute to projects related to neuromorphic circuit design.
The selected candidate is expected to:
- Perform circuit analysis, simulation, and design verification with Cadence tools. Test and troubleshoot circuit problems to fix bugs.
- Understand layout skill and able to do layout if needed.
- Familiar with tapeout flow and can conduct the whole chip tapeout independently.
- Work with colleagues from materials, data scientists, and process technologists.
- Have knowledge and experience in analog and mixed signal IC design.
Interested applicants should apply to the (1) published job link and (2) send their motivation letter, curriculum vitae, and publication list via email to Dr Evgeny Zamburg (email@example.com) or Ms Hephzibah (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Possess a recognised PhD degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in clean room nanofabrication and characterisation processes
- Excellent written and spoken communication especially in writing and presentation skills.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meet tight deadlines.
- Open to fixed-term contract
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 12205