Research Assistant, Clinical Safety Trial, Medical Device for Breast Cancer
The National University of Singapore (NUS) and National University Hospital (NUH) invite applications for the position of Research Assistant to manage the clinical safety trial of a medical device that targets breast cancer. The appointment will be made on a one-year contract basis and renewal is based on good performance and funding availability.
- Remuneration will be commensurate with the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
- Only those shortlisted will be notified.
Interested applicants, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Relevant Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical degree holder.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in clinical trial or clinical research coordination (oncology research preferred)
- Ability to converse in mainstream languages to handle patient queries. (Ability to speak in local dialects will be an added advantage as there may be patients who are not able to converse in English).
- Participate in patient recruitment, study of entry criteria, coordination of patient visits and reimbursements, and arrangement for the transfer of clinical and laboratory specimens, in compliance with informed consent procedure.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.
- Possess good communication skills, important for patient interaction.
- Possess excellent organizational skills for maintenance of clinical trial files.
- To comply with Research Governance, Good Clinical Practice, Data Protection and Ethical Requirements.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 12190