Research Fellow, Monolithic 3D Integration Technology of Logic and Memory Devices
National University of Singapore is looking for a Research Fellow to contribute to the project related to monolithic 3D integration technology of logic and memory devices.
The selected candidate is expected to:
- Optimize the fabrication technology for metal-oxide based analog RRAM / Memristor, n- and p-types of FETs
- Optimize the monolithic 3D integration technology
- Develop fabrication processes using sputtering, electron-beam deposition, electron beam lithography, photolithography, dry and wet etching
- Characterize materials and nanodevices using XRD, SEM, TEM, AFM, XPS, Raman spectroscopy, electrical parameter analysers
- Support design and fabrication of chip prototypes
- Work with colleagues from materials, data scientists, and process technologists.
Interested applicants should send their motivation letter, curriculum vitae, and publication list by applying via the NUS career website with a copy to Dr Evgeny Zamburg (email@example.com) and/or Ms Hephzibah (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering, from a recognised University/Institute.
- Experience in clean room nanofabrication and characterisation processes
- Excellent written and spoken communication especially in writing and presentation skills.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meet tight deadlines
- Open to fixed-term contract.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Candidates with semiconductor industry experience are preferred.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 12164