Research Assistant, Smart Systems Institute
We are looking for a project coordinator to support projects development from ideation through completion. Your main responsibility is to assist the team and executive producer to coordinate project progress and interactions with external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for planning and overseeing project execution. Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication skills are essential. Knowledge of production systems and experience in project coordination would be an advantage.
The job responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist project planning sessions
- Help coordinate staff and resources
- Help coordinate project teams involved in the development process
- Assist in incoming and outgoing project documentation and scheduling
- Assist and facilitate project development processes
- Provide support to the project teams and executive producer when required
- Handle logistics and administrative works when required
- Degree in related field (e.g. interactive media, technology, game design and development)
- Have prior experience in project management or coordinator role
- Knowledgeable in the software development lifecycle and agile development methodology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to work in high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to fast-paced working situations
- Possess big-picture thinking and vision
- Analytical mindset and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.