Research Assistant, Pharmacy
The successful candidate will work with A/Prof Doreen Tan on Designing Therapies Specially for You (DTSY) Research Program to oversee projects on Person-Centred Delivery Care Models and AI-related Digital Health Projects.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Own and be responsible for the successful delivery of projects, ensuring they are completed on time, meeting requirements and within allocated budget
- Subject recruitment and follow up research visits with patients
- Coordinate and work closely with PIs, potentially from multiple collaborator sites
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with the clinical partners and academic stakeholders, through meeting management and creation of high-quality oral and written communications content
- Set up and manage the ethics application, study investigator files and research databases for an ethics board approved study
- Strategise and provide administrative support for multi-site research agreements and ethics board review
- Oversee submission of progress and final reports, and ensure proper closure of completed research projects
- Provide grant processing support for claims and report submissions
- Facilitate grant verification and variation submissions
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
Qualifications / Discipline:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline, preferably in Biomedical or Life Sciences
- Strong administrative and project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Responsible and independent, with a strong sense of prioritisation, integrity and the ability to work in a team
- Pioneering and innovative personalities are a plus
- We are looking for a pioneer who can set up new and innovative practice models for the future of person-centred care.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Human Biomedical Research (HBR) and/or experience working in public hospitals / healthcare systems.
- Experience in leading teams and/project work will be advantageous.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Job requisition ID: 15669