Teaching Assistant, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Conduct classroom teaching in Electrical Engineering subjects
- Design and implement Electrical Engineering laboratory experiments and projects in hardware and/or software domains
- Good B.Eng./M.Sc./M.Eng./Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering from a reputable university. Note: Applicants with B.Eng. and M.Sc. degrees must have completed their degrees before July 2021. Senior year PhD and M.Eng. students are eligible to apply.
- Strong communication skills in the English language and interest in conveying electrical engineering concepts and skills to the next generation of electrical engineers, especially with the rising interest in electrification of vehicles, communications, advanced semiconductors and renewable energy.
- Knowledge in digital communication systems, circuits, signal analysis, engineering mathematics, electronics and embedded systems.
- Knowledge in Python and C programming. Knowledge in machine learning is a plus.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 12987