Senior Schools Liaison Officer
Salary £31,406 - £33,309 per annum (pay award pending)
Contract Type Permanent, Full-time
Closing Date 15-08-2022 12 Midday
An exciting opportunity exists for a confident and organised individual to undertake a multi-faceted role as Senior Schools Liaison Officer. We have a fantastic team of three Schools Liaison Officers who work collaboratively together and contribute ideas to the wider Recruitment and Marketing teams.
This role will involve identifying and planning school/college liaison events and activities, to meet student recruitment targets. This includes managing the Schools Liaison team to ensure their individual projects contribute to recruitment targets and leading by example attending careers fair and presentations across the UK. University College Birmingham offers a unique offer of college and university courses and we are constantly developing our course offer, which makes it an exciting to place to work.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience of student recruitment in further/higher education.
- Experience of planning, organising and delivering events.
- Ability to build strong professional relationships with a range of stakeholders including careers advisors at schools and colleges.
- Ability to analyse data to manage targeting, event planning and reporting.
Please note that a flexible approach is essential for this position, as evening/weekend work, plus travel and overnight stays, are involved. Benefits:
- 38 days’ paid leave per year (26 days’ annual leave plus 12 bank holiday and concessionary days)
- Private healthcare
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Salary sacrifice car leasing, tech and cycle schemes
- Heavily-subsidised on-site car parking
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- Free Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Programme
Closing Date - Monday 15 August 2022 at midday.
UCB is an equal opportunities employer. University College Birmingham is proud to have been voted UK University of the Year in the prestigious 2022 Whatuni Student Choice Awards. We are also the best university for Student Support. The awards are voted for and by students showcasing the incredible relationships we foster here at University College Birmingham between Staff and Students.
UCB has a unique collaborative partnership with the University of Warwick (Ranked sixth in the 2022 Guardian League Tables and named the runner-up in the Times University of the Year 2022 and the Times University of the Year 2022 for Teaching Quality).
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.