Research Engineer, Modeling, Estimation, and Optimization of Lithium-ion Batteries
The candidate will focus on the modeling, estimation, and optimization of Lithium-ion batteries. Both cell-level and pack-level research will be conducted to achieve a reliable battery plant in renewable energy systems.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering Automotive Engineering / Electrical Engineering Control and Automation / Power and Energy / Applied Mathematics or other related fields.
- Solid modeling, programming, and good communication skills are required
- Good theoretical knowledge of either traditional optimization methods or machine learning is required
- Working experience on power systems and renewable energies is required
- Good understanding of various energy storage is desired
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Mechanical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 13874