Research Fellow, Monolithic 3D Analog Computing
Prof Aaron Thean’s lab in ECE Department of National University of Singapore is looking for a Research Fellow to contribute to our industry collaboration project related to monolithic 3D analog computing in memory system based one-transistor one-resistor array.
The selected candidate is expected to
- Optimize the fabrication technology for RRAM / Memristor based on 2D transition metal dichalcogenides materials
- Optimize the monolithic 3D integration technology
- Develop fabrication processes using sputtering, electron-beam deposition, electron beam lithography, photolithography, dry and wet etching
- Characterize materials and nanodevices using XRD, SEM, TEM, AFM, XPS, Raman spectroscopy, electrical parameter analysers
- Work with colleagues from materials, data scientists, and process technologists.
Interested applicants should apply through the (1) NUS career site and (2) a copy to Dr Evgeny Zamburg (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms Hephzibah (email@example.com ) with their motivation letter, curriculum vitae, and publication list via an email.
- Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering, from a recognised University/Institute.
- Experience in clean room nanofabrication and characterisation processes
- Excellent written and spoken communication especially in writing and presentation skills.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meet tight deadlines
- Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Candidates with semiconductor industry experience are preferred.
- Open to fixed-term contract
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 15004