Research Engineer of Model Catalysts and Electron Microscopy
- Synthesizing shape and morphology controlled nanoparticles as model catalysts.
- Identical location electron microscopy investigation of the nanomaterials before and after catalytic reactions
- Master’s degree
- Extensive experience with Nanomaterial synthesis
- Extensive experience with electron microscopy
- Clear demonstration of skills for identical location electron microscopy
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Materials Science and Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 15598