Research Analyst, Asian Institute of Digital Finance
About Asian Institute of Digital Finance (AIDF)
The Asian Institute of Digital Finance (AIDF) is a university-level institute in the National University of Singapore (NUS), jointly founded by The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), the National Research Foundation (NRF) and NUS.
AIDF aspires to be a thought leader, a FinTech knowledge hub, and an experimental site for developing digital financial technologies as well as for nurturing current and future FinTech researchers and practitioners in Asia.
Research Analyst Program and Objectives
The main task for full-time analysts is to lead market surveillance, writing reports, data collection, and collaborating with other teams, etc.
- Carry out market surveillance by browsing media and official websites, finding out credit events in accordance with credit event definition, entering credit event data in the database, etc.
- Follow crucial market news and assist in writing weekly, quarterly and other special reports on credit market issues.
- Lead projects and improvements in daily operations
- Deal with urgent and/or ad-hoc requests from supervisors
- Be meticulous and responsible for routine works.
- Have an academic background or industry experience of any of the following subjects: economics, finance, accounting, banking, business strategy, and business law, etc
- Be good at Excel modeling, financial analysis and written English
- Have a proven ability to independently write and edit financial research reports.
- Be strongly interested in the fields of investment/ credit/ risk management analysis in the future career
- Being multilingual will be a plus
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Asian Institute of Digital Finance
Department: Credit Research Initiative
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 13940