Research Fellow, Environmental Science / Engineering / Life Science
- Plan and conduct laboratory experiments on membrane separation or biochar related research
- Write research papers and proposals
- Responsibility for safe lab practices and lab procurement
- Mentoring new students
- PhD in environmental science and engineering, life science or related discipline
- Experience in nanofiltration membrane or membrane capacitance, or biochar production, composition assay and usage
- Knowledge in Physical Chemistry is preferred
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: NUS Environmental Research Institute