Research Assistant, Breast Cancer Screening and Prevention Programme
6 days left
- Full Time
The appointee will be part of the team conducting the ‘Breast Cancer Screening and Prevention Programme’; assisting Principal Investigator and Co-investigator in the building and expanding of the current database for research on breast cancer and screening.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
The appointee will be required/trained to:
- Adhere to compliance with Research Governance, Good Clinical Practice, Data Protection and Ethical Requirements.
- Conduct research study in accordance to study protocol; e.g. patient screening and recruitment, conduct informed consent procedure, conduct structured interviews and update the team on site’s progress
- Ensure timely and accurate transcription of information on source documents, paper case report forms (CRFs), or electronic CRFs
- Biological specimen management; e.g. label and ensure biological specimens are delivered in accordance with conditions as specified in the protocol.
- Data management; i.e. collection and extraction of research and clinical data, ensuring its accuracy and completeness. Appointee is expected to uphold the highest standard of confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Manage project site filing and documentation
- Assist Investigators’ with required site research administration; e.g. draft and review research agreements, liaison with research office for reporting.
- Perform venepuncture (optional)
- Other administrative duties, e.g. schedule meetings, minute writing, claim submission etc.
The applicant should:
- Preferably have passion in research and/or related experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor degree in relevant discipline
- Be able to work independently and in a team
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and is comfortable interacting with breast cancer patients
- Preferably female due to the nature of the research topic
- Knowledge of MS office software
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Surgery
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 10326