Instructor / Assistant Professor of Second Department of Internal Medicine of Faculty of Medicine
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University appoints a selection procedure for the position of Instructor or Assistant professor of the Second Department of Internal Medicine of the Faculty of Medicine MU to ensure the internship of students in the Hospital Hodonín with shorter weekly working hours (4 hours per week)
The Second Department of Internal Medicine is a joint workplace of the Medical Faculty of MU and the University Hospital Brno , which, in addition to medical activities, carries out educational, scientific and research activities. In the field of education, it provides mainly practical training in medical and other health disciplines.
- Completed university education in the medical field (with the title MD) or a master’s degree study program in the medical or related field or equivalent education attained abroad
- for Assistant professor: Completed education in a doctoral study program or specialized qualification according to Act No. 95/2004 Coll. (doctors, dentists and pharmacists), or Act No. 96/2004 Coll. (non-medical health professions)
- Professional experience in the given field, teaching experience
- The Hospital Hodonín employee
- Capability of independent professional and scientific work including publishing activities
- Capability to actively participate at an international conference or professional seminar
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written)
- Active approach, initiative and willingness for further education
- Moral integrity
Start date: by agreement
How to apply:
Send your application by the above-written deadline - please use the link in the Electronic Application section.
Your application must include the following documents:
- a structured CV,
- an overview of scientific and publishing activities,
- photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas,
- contact information of at least two references (name, position, telephone number).
After successfully sending your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail. You can provide more information from Mrs. Kožíšková by e-mail: email@example.com.
In justified cases, the announcer may extend, suspend or cancel the competition.