Executive, School of Business
The successful candidate will administer and manage SUSS's academic programmes, support examination activities and take charge of the School's student activities as well as external liaisons.
- Coordinate student recruitment activities, school activities and student interviews
- Support examination and assessment related matters including liaison with programme/external examiners/associate faculties/supervisors, Head of Programme and Examination Administration Department
- Liaise with course writers and developers on course development matters
- Liaise with external partners associated with the programme(s)
- General administrative duties such as collation of data, preparation of reports, information updates
- Organise events for student, marketing, talks, social and promotional events, etc.
- Manage ad-hoc projects
- Degree holders with 1-2 years' relevant working experience
- Mature, meticulous and possess high level of discretion and integrity
- Effective interpersonal skills with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Resourceful team player who is able to work independently and display initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and analytical skills like Excel spreadsheet computations and do data collation
- Able to do data analysis and information research
- Ability to communicate well so as to act as liaison and help reach out to stakeholders, such as industry partners, Associates, and establish leads for new industry partners