The job holder reports to the Assistant Manager, Stewardship to advance the philanthropic intent and goals of SUSS. The job-holder’s primary role is to assist in the stewardship of gifts and donor programmes, in support of the Advancement Office’s strategic plans.
The job holder will be responsible for:
- Administration of the Donor Management System (Raiser’s Edge)
- Enter donation information, ensure accuracy of the information on the System.
- Gift Processing
- Check and process online donations, cheques, transaction & document verification, receipting, thank-you letters, work with the Finance Department to manage the transference and recording of cash, credit card, bank transfer.
- Gift Administration
- Proper filing of all gift records, pledge fulfilment, stewardship reports.
- Ensure the smooth implementation of the donor stewardship plan
- Assist in reporting to internal audit, regulator.
- Donor Wall
- Liaison with design and maintenance vendor
- Regular update of the featured donors
- Event Support for
- Gift Ceremonies
- Stewardship Events
- Annual Convocation
- Research Support
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Meticulous and detail orientated
- Recognised Diploma with at least 3 years’ relevant working experience in accounting, finance administration, fundraising-related roles
- Usage of and familiarity with CRM software
- People-orientated with the ability to communicate clearly
- Experience in fund-raising related roles will be an advantage