Research Associate, Petroleum Engineering
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- To develop an in-house simulator related to chemical EOR
- Capability to run different simulation runs related to chemical EOR
- To present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Ability to record results in professional manner and aptitude to correlate obtained data in a meaningful manne
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Running simulations and performing modeling studies in chemical EOR.
- Contributing to project success and achieving the assigned tasks.
- Weekly update on the assigned work progress.
- Sharing project findings in conferences and highly esteemed journals.
- Assisting in supervising Master.
- Proctoring exams if needed.
Qualifications & Experience
- MSc Degree in in Engineering (preferably Petroleum Engineering)
- Experience in numerical work, preferably in petroleum engineering.
- A laboratory experience in petroleum engineering is optional.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location: KUK – Khalifa University
Job: Research Associate
Job Type: Full-time