Research Associate, Department of Psychological Medicine
- Plan and conduct data entry, data cleaning and CRF digitalization for cohort study of aging.
- Mange research data and conduct preliminary statistical analysis
- Perform literature review and write reports
- Maintain Investigator Site File, ensure that all study documents are complete and up to date.
- Perform administrative duties as assigned by the Principal Investigator.
- Master's Degree in psychology, epidemiology, public health, nursing or life sciences.
- Able to perform data management and statistical analysis such as correlation and regressions
- Good scientific writing ability
- Able to work independently with great attention to details
- Able to work within a team and interact with multiple laboratories for joint projects
Applicants should send the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae,
- two referee reports, and
- a writing sample or examples of any published works in their application.
Queries can be addressed to the Principal Investigator, Dr Feng Lei, email@example.com
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Psychological Medicine
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 13667