Assistant Manager (Programmes and Operation), Node for Inclusive Fintech
4 days left
- Full Time
Reporting to the Centre Lead, the Assistant Manager will oversee and manage NiFT’s initiatives and organise Fintech and Blockchain-related workshops, conferences and events. He/she should have good communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with internal academics, administrative executives, and external partners and vendors, with the ability to multi-task, supervise and provide guidance to the team.
- Programmes Management
- Oversee the overall planning and coordination of events (workshops, seminars, conferences & summits), ensuring the smooth running within an agreeable timeline and budget.
- Prepare Invitation Letter, Letter of Intent, MOU & Service Agreement for overseas partners
- Coordinate with overseas partners and University on marketing materials and selection of marketing channels.
- Create event electronics marketing material (eDM) and registration page (using Eventbrite, Canva, Bitly, etc), provide statistics to the team and handle queries pertaining to event.
- Coordinate and work with partners/sponsors on the design of sponsorship packages and completion of the payment process.
- Plan and coordinate workshop, including extending invitations to identified trainer/instructor, booking of venue, creation of eDM for reaching out till completion of payment process.
- Operations Management
- Oversee NiFT’s SOP, Budget and Account Management, including participation in yearly budget exercise and allocating budgets to individual accounts
- Close monitoring of the project account expenditures and provide a timely report and update to Centre Lead and Centre Advisor
- Manage Fintech Fellows, including generating Fellow appointment letters; collecting Fellow’s CVs and Resumes; updating Fellow database; monitoring Fellow renewals and arranging for Fellow recognition events.
- Executive Assistant Function to NiFT Advisor
- Assist NiFT Advisor, Professor David Lee for his personal calendar and dairy scheduling.
- Support Professor David Lee with some of his presentation slides preparation, material printing, and document and website translation (English to Chinese), as and when required.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Recognised diploma/degree with at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Possess strong writing and communication skills in English and Chinese as this position will be required to work with overseas partner from China.
- Experience in event management
- Ability to work with different stakeholders to align with SUSS's strategic direction and goals
- Careful and meticulous