Projects Planning Supervisor, Administration and Facilities
- Full Time
Manage projects in Engineering design, installation, maintenance, operations and construction management.
- Lead the development of project scope of work, budget and time line
- Ensure design and construction teams are meeting the stated objectives of the project with respect to budget, scope and time line
- Ensure all code compliance is obtained to support the project
- Assist in setting goals and long term vision with Manager, Facilities Planning and Projects.
- Assist with the selection of design teams, construction contractors and related consultants and suppliers for minor projects
- Provide support for projects, building renovations and new facilities construction, which includes but is not limited to: plan, review, and check specifications, review of calculations and all support documentation, review of construction submittals, RFIs, and Change Orders.
- Provide designs and oversee external contractors to ensure engineering standards are met for projects.
- Develop and recommend facility reliability improvements through the application of engineering tools.
- Mentor and train subordinate Project Coordinators to develop technical skills and proficiency
- Develop new ideas and opportunities to more effectively manage department resources
- Identify problem solving opportunities to enhance University project coordination and implementation
- Develop best practices, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and provides key input to (preventative) maintenance requirements.
- Align Facilities Projects with goals, standards, surface operational strategies, best practices and ensure execution.
- Carry out site inspection to detect any abnormalities / defects in projects includes preparation of reports on related matters.
- Oversee maintenance contracts for systems to ensure that the maintenance work is carried out in accordance to the SLAs and KPIs
- Ensure that project timelines are met, and Project process is followed
- Review monthly reports of service providers and utilities accounts and takes appropriate actions.
- Present condition survey reports to the line manager.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experienc
- A minimum 7-9 years of relevant experience.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location : KUK – Khalifa University
Job : Senior Specialist
Schedule : Regular
Shift : Standard
Job Type : Full-time