Research Assistant, NUS Centre for Trusted Internet and Community
4 days left
- Full Time
To develop systems for large-scale automated fact checking, and curate datasets for the research community.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Computer Science
- Solid background on algorithm design and AI/machine learning with research experience
- Knowledge of graph algorithms and neural networks is a plus
- Coding experience in Python, C/C++
- Good writing and communication skills
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: NUS Centre for Trusted Internet & Community
Department : NUS Centre for Trusted Internet & Community
Employee Referral Eligible: No