Research Assistant (Enterprise Peer Learning Enabler (PLE), IT Specialist)
3 days left
- Full Time
The Lead Principal Investigator of a high-profile, joint research project between NUS and Cisco Systems, is looking to hire a Research Assistant to join the research team as an IT specialist. The goal of this project is to develop an enterprise peer learning enabler (PLE) platform for curating and sharing the knowledge of internal subject matter experts across an organization.
Contribute to the research team in the following areas:
- Development, deployment and maintenance of the PLE platform for the duration of the project.
- Building and maintaining data collection channels from the platform
- Function as contact person between the NUS research team and Cisco IT infrastructure team
- Security, privacy and confidentiality of collected data.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in STEM or related discipline. (with preference for Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Data Analytics/Science).
- Experience in building and deployment of software in the context of system integration or interoperability
- Experience in building and maintaining datasets (with preference for social network analysis and natural language processing).
- Excellent written and spoken communications.
- Analytical, resourceful and a team-player.
- High levels of integrity for responsible conduct of research and stewardship of data.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 15391