Research Fellow, The Logistics Institute-Asia Pacific
The Logistics Institute - Asia Pacific at the National University of Singapore (NUS) is looking for a Research Fellow to join our dynamic team in a vibrant research environment conducting collaborative studies/research in Logistics and Supply Chain Management in the Asia Pacific region.
Reporting to the Director (Industry Research), you will conduct research related to last mile logistics and will be required to interface with external collaborators. You will be expected to present results and outcomes, prepares reports, white papers, use cases and/or academic articles for dissemination. Other duties on research will be determined and assigned by the supervisor.
- PhD in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management or a related technical/engineering discipline.
- At least 2 years relevant post doc experience
- Some background in simulation, statistics, optimization, and modelling.
- Self-driven, excellent analytical skills, strong problem-solving skills, and a dependable team player who works well with immediate and extended team.
- Some experience in design and development of software platforms and API’s will be good.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: The Logistics Institute - Asia Pacific
Department : Research
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 14069