Senior Lecturer / Lecturer, Information Systems and Analytics
The Department of Information Systems and Analytics at National University of Singapore (NUS) invites application for educator-track Senior Lecturer or Lecturer positions in the following areas:
- Enterprise systems design and development (including software architecture, design patterns, Object-oriented requirement analysis, and design, server-side design and development, front-end interface design and development)
- Database and data visualisation (SQL, NoSQL, relational database systems, document database, visualization of data etc.)
- Data analytics (e.g., financial analytics, marketing analytics)
- Technology and cybersecurity law
The NUS School of Computing is highly ranked internationally. It has a student population of more than 2,000, a quarter of them pursuing graduate studies. The School consists of two departments: Computer Science and Information Systems & Analytics, offering a diverse spectrum of degree programmes.
Details of the Bachelor of Computing programme can be found at: https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/
Interested candidates are invited to send, via electronic submission, the following materials to IS Recruiting (email@example.com):
- A cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- A teaching statement
- A research statement (optional but encouraged)
- Please arrange for at least 3 references to be sent directly to the same email address or provide the contact information.
The salary and benefits are internationally competitive. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Candidates should possess a PhD degree but not necessarily compulsory for the instructor/lecturer positions. Some teaching experience in higher education settings will be an advantage.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students is one of our utmost priorities and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require significant amount of physical interactions with student / staff / public members. Even for job roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
With effect from 15 January 2022, based on Singapore’s legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able work at the NUS premises. As such, we regret to inform that job applicants need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated for successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Computing
Department : Department of Information Systems And Analytics
Employee Referral Eligible: Yes