Senior Executive, Student Records
Office of Academic Services
The incumbent is required to handle statistics and data requests from internal/external stakeholders and auditors. The incumbent will verify the accuracy of reports prepared by team and requested by external government agencies.
The incumbent is also required to prepare MOE claim reports relating to capitation/subsidy claim, Tuition Fee Loan and Study Loan claim and GST subsidy, and anticipating/managing enquiries from MOE.
In addition, the incumbent should be able to actively contribute to the improvement of systems and processes through active suggestions in streamlining existing processes and assist with other tasks, duties as necessary or assigned.
- Degree with at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Analytical, resourceful and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, able to work independently and take initiative
- Meticulous with an eye for details
- Good team player with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Data mining/analytical skills will be an asset