Assistant Manager, Design, Development & Partnership
In this position, you will be responsible for strategising the initiatives that drive membership and community engagement to build a professional and community identity for Training & Adult Education (TAE) professionals (individuals and enterprises). You will also be analysing the needs of the TAE community, supporting curation and marketing of membership benefits and engagement activities to provide an attractive membership value proposition to the TAE professional community, contributing to a sustainable membership base through new membership subscriptions and retention.
You will report to Deputy Director, Design, Development and Partnership, with the following responsibilities:
- Have a good understanding of the Training and Adult Education (TAE) sector, identify in-demand developmental areas and support in building a strong Adult Educator Network (AEN) and Adult Education Professionalisation (AEP) base which can be mobilised to make an impactful contribution to the TAE community.
- Contribute to the building of a strong value proposition for the AEN and AEP to promote affiliation and active participation to the TAE sector for both individuals and industries.
- Drive and execute the capability development of the TAE community through offering and/or attending Continuing Professional Development programmes, and a series of AEN/AEP membership benefits and activities, in collaboration with the community members, to ensure that the TAE community continually engages in professional development for growth and excellence in the dynamic sectoral environment.
- Work on related initiatives to strengthen TAE quality that include but not limited to possible frameworks, consultancy and assessment tools.
- Collaborate with the TAELENT portal team (system owner) as a product owner on the improvement work of the AEN membership module. Troubleshoot membership and payment issues with the relevant teams.
- Track achievement of outcomes through quantitative and qualitative data analysis and sector engagement. Prepare monthly key performance indicator (KPI) reports of progress and outcomes to the management team.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams and external stakeholders to facilitate smooth implementation of initiatives in accordance with organisational standard operating procedures and corporate governance requirements.
- Contribute to other intra- or inter-department/ division projects.
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in the area of education, or adult learning, or a related field such as training and development. At least 5-7 years of relevant training and development experience, preferably in the adult education sector.
- Having WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), or Advanced Certificate in Learning and Performance (ACLP) qualification, Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education (DACE), or equivalent, would be an advantage.
- Proven track record in establishing partnerships to deliver corporate objectives and key performance indicators, with an open and collaborative mindset to forge partnerships and stakeholder buy-in for new initiatives.
- Strong strategic, analytical thinking and sense-making capabilities to drive innovative capability development initiatives.
- Meticulous with an eye for details, with strong spoken and written communication, networking and interpersonal skills.
- High EQ and negotiation skills, resilient and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment that requires multi-tasking.
- Good team player who is both process and results oriented with excellent project & time management and people-relationship skills.
- Able to take initiative to address challenges and issues at work.
The successful appointee will be based in IAL Campus located at Lifelong Learning Institute next to Paya Lebar MRT station