- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- To undertake experimental tasks for the research project that aims at developing a new coating technique on nuclear fuel cladding materials. The position's primary duty will be conducting the electrodeposition of metals using ionic liquids.
- Key Roles & Responsibilities
- To develop an electrodeposition process of target materials from ionic liquids.
- To maintain an electrodeposition system and relevant chemical inventory.
Qualifications & Experience
- MSc Degree in Chemical Engineering; Applied Chemistry; Materials Science and Engineering.
- Scientific knowledge in electrochemistry and material science.
- Bachelor, min. (3+) years of Research Assistant experience.
- Master, (0) years of relevant research experience
- Firsthand experience in electrodeposition/electrochemical experiments
- Experience in operating a glovebox
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location: KUK – Khalifa University
Job: Research Associat
Job Type: Full-time